Please read these rules & regulations for submission very carefully PRIOR to submitting your film for consideration. By submitting your film to Travel FilmFest, you acknowledge that you have read and understand these conditions.
– We accept films only from authors or their authorized representatives who have the written permission from the author. All video, soundtrack, texts and music used in the film should not violate the copyright law. You may be asked to supply documentation supporting your claim. Violation of copyright is a sufficient justification for exclusion of the film from participation in the festival.
– By sending your film to participate in our festival, you agree that your trailer will be uploaded to our website and our pages in social networks, as well as will be shown live on TV channels of partners of the Festival as a part of the festival exhibition. Your trailer will remain on the website of our Festival until you do not request to delete it.
– You grant the permission to use the trailer, texts and photos that are relevant to the film to advertise the film on TV, online, in printed press. This will help us to inform broad audiences about your film.
– All films must be in English. Alternatively, have the English subtitles, regardless of the country of production.
– There is no limit as to how many films a Film Maker can submit. However, each film can only be submitted once in one single category. If your film is suiting in more than one category, then please choose the one you find most suiting.
– You may submit as many films as you like, but you must pay the appropriate submission fee in full for each film.
– Submission fees are non-refundable.
– Waivers or discounts on submission fees are not offered.
– Incorrectly completed entry forms, or missing information may lead to the disqualification of your submission.
– Travel FilmFest does not accept submissions sent by email (without special invitation) or physical submissions sent by mail. Submission will accepted through submission partners.
– Do not send a press kit or other supporting materials unless asked to do so by the festival.
– There are no premiere requirements. Your film may have screened before.
– Films that have distribution are still eligible for submission.
– Films that have been broadcast on television, and/or are available to view in full online, are still eligible for submission.
– All documentary, animation, fiction films, created by professionals and enthusiasts not earlier than January 1, 2011 are welcome to participate in the contest.
– Our jury screens the films PRIVATELY (meaning: it’s not a public screening!). Only officially selected films we’ll screen at our annual event. Where one film from each category will be awarded.
– Officially selected films will required HD format of the film on festival demand for screening in annual event through Dropbox or WeTransfer.
– All films which are selected / nominated for the competition or Festival, will be informed only by emails & listed on festival web site.
– No inquiries or arguments will be entertained regarding non selected films. The decision off festival selection committee will be final.
– Travel FilmFest will communicate all details through email communications only, so please give authorizes email and respond to emails asap. No phone call inquires.